Arigatou International in Geneva is currently looking for a highly qualified E-Learning Manager for its Ethics Education Initiative to develop, coordinate and implement an e-learning strategy and projects. If you are interested, follow the link to read more about this opportunity.Deadline for applications: Friday 9 August 2013 Arigatou International in Geneva is currently conceptualizing an e-game based on its Learning to Live Together Manual to reach out many more children around the world. This is a very innovative project that aims to bring entertainment and education for peace together and promote intercultural and interfaith learning across borders. Arigatou International is also interested to develop other e-learning programs for educators to support their training and enhance the monitoring and evaluation of their programs.
E-learning Program Manager
Ethics Education Initiative
Location: Geneva, Switzerland
The E-learning Program Manager will be in charge of coordinating the strategic development of Arigatou Ethics Education e-learning programs for adults and children and supporting the visibility of the Ethics Education initiative through different media channels.
• Coordinate the strategic development and implementation of the Arigatou Ethics Education e-learning programs for educators;
• Manage the design, development and implementation of an e-game for children based on the Arigatou Learning to Live Together manual;
• Support the development of partnerships to implement and scale up Arigatou e-learning programs;
• Support the ethics education training programs through the development of Webinars and e-discussions with trainers and facilitators;
• Develop and coordinate a media strategy to ensure proper and continuous interaction with partners and other audiences;
• Represent Arigatou International in Geneva when appropriate in meetings and conferences.
Please click here to donwload the full Terms of Reference for this position.
Deadline for applications: Friday 9 August 2013