Thank You for Registering!
You are now registered for the upcoming course. Please see the details below. You will also receive an email with this information.
You will receive an email with a link to the online course on 1st June 2021
Online Course for Teachers
Ethics Education for Children: A Transformative Pedagogy for Learning to Live Together
Our Response to Support Educators during COVID-19 Pandemic
The current situation in the world with the COVID-19 pandemic has forced 1.5 billion children out of school and into new remote learning modalities, online, via TV or even radio. As the world paves the way to reopen the schools many challenges are still ahead.
During this course, based on the Learning to Live Together program and its Ethics Education Framework, educators will be introduced to the Transformative Pedagogy promoted by Arigatou International that supports teachers to create safe, positive and empowering learning environments during these challenging times.
Deadline to Register: 31st May 2021
Date: 8th 0 June 2021
Modality: Self-paced online course with two live webinars.
Learning Hours : Approximately 14-16 hours during the two week period.
Who is this course for: Educators ( formal/non-formal)
This course aims to create learning opportunities for teachers to:
- Get acquainted with the Arigatou International Ethics Education Framework and pedagogical approach and how it responds to the needs of the current context.
- Learn how to create safe, positive and empowering learning environments and opportunities for children and youth
- Identity concrete ways to strengthen children’s ability to reflect about the current situation and respond to the ethical challenges during and after the COVID-19 Pandemic while fostering
- Share each other’s contexts during covid-19 and implications on children and education
- Develop strategies to ensure children’s wellbeing and to empower them as agents of positive change.