Criteria for Most Transformative Implementation
Applications submitted to the “Global Awards” need to fulfil each and every one of the following criteria to be deemed eligible:
- The organization has implemented the Learning to Live Together Programme in a systematic way any time during the period 2008 – 01 September 2018, either as a standalone program or as part of existing projects;
- Applicants must submit the application form and video through our webpage which will be open from 21 March 2018 to 01 September 2018 at 17:00 Geneva time.
- By submitting an application form and video, applicants accept the publication of the form and video on our website.
- The organization is willing to accept technical assistance to strengthen the implementation of the Learning to Live Together Programme and to improve resource mobilization and partnership efforts to make the implementation more sustainable and replicable.
Shortlisted applications will be evaluated against a comprehensive set of criteria.
- The implementation of the Learning to Live Together Programme demonstrates the use of the Ethics Education Framework to further mutual understanding and respect among people in their local contexts;
- The implementation of the Learning to Live Together Programme demonstrates evidence of context sensitive interfaith and intercultural learning towards bridging divides in society;
- The organization has shown resourcefulness, creativity and synergy in working with different stakeholders to implement and sustain ethics education programs.
- The implementation of the Learning to Live Together Programme demonstrates the support to child and youth action/projects initiated by the participants.
The Award will grant 5.000 USD to the organization with the objective to scale up and sustain their programs based on Learning to Live Together. The Award will also provide technical assistance to strengthen the LTLT implementation and to improve resource mobilization and partnership efforts to make the LTLT implementation more sustainable and replicable.