The role of education in promoting learning to live together among migrant, refugee and host communities in Europe
This webinar seeks to build a dialogue on the role of education in strengthening coexistence and interconnectedness between people from different backgrounds and help promote learning to live together among migrant, refugee and host communities in Europe.
In particular, the webinar aims to provide a platform for the participants to:
- Discuss the current context, including challenges and opportunities for learning to live together between migrants, refugees and the host communities
- Reflect on the role of education in empowering youth to learn to live together and become agents for change in addressing social cohesion and inclusive education
- Recommend how to strengthen the role of education in promoting interconnectedness among people and communities
If you are interested in attending, register here!
If you cannot join the webinar, visit here after the webinar concludes to watch!
- Dr. Aleksandra Djuric Milovanovic, Project Manager, Network for Dialogue, KAICIID Dialogue Center
- Mr. Murtaza Qalandri, Interpreter/Cultural Mediator, Former beneficiary of Integration Center for Migrant Workers, Ecumenical Refugee Network, Greece
- Ms. Dora Katsamori, Project Coordinator, Schools for All – Integration of Refugee Children in Greek Schools, European Wergeland Center
- Ms. Malin Ljunggren Elisson, Senior Advisor Education, UNICEF Europe and Central Asia Regional Office
- Ms. Marilena Pelonero, Teacher, Istituto Comprensivo M. L. King Caltanissetta , Italy, Member of the Scholas Occurrentes network
- Mr. Joussuf Fane, Student, Istituto di Istruzione Superiore Senatore Angelo Di Rocco, Italy
We invite you to join the forum discussions below.
The forum is only available for users that have registered for the online webinars. Please use the links below to either sign up or login to the webinars. If you have any questions on registration, don’t hesitate to contact us here.